The ability to manipulate dirt/soil. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
- Dirt Control/Manipulation
- Soil Control
User can create, shape and manipulate dirt/soil, natural body consisting of layers (soil horizons) that are primarily composed of minerals, mixed with at least some organic matter. In horticulture, the term 'soil' is defined as the layer that contains organic material that influences and has been influenced by plant roots.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through dirt/soil or leaving a tunnel.
- Earth Attacks using dirt/soil.
- Manipulate the properties of dirt/soil.
- Move/lift dirt/soil.
- Soil Generation
- Terrakinetic Constructs of dirt/soil.
- Abacomancy divination using fine dirt.
- Geokinetic Combat using dirt/soil.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using dirt/soil.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using dirt/soil.
- Healing Earth
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in the dirt/soil.
- Soil Empowerment
- Soil Mimicry
- Terraportation using dirt/soil.
- Clay Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Fertility Manipulation
- Infertility Manipulation
- Mud Manipulation
- May be unable to create dirt/soil, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Does not work on stones, rocks, gemstones, metals or sand.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- Earthmover (Batman Beyond)
- Toa of Earth (Bionicle)
- Terra (DC Comics/Teen Titans)
- Dai Gui (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Loki Luck (Seasons)
- Smolder the Bear (Seasons)
- High Priest (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Cornelia Hale (W.I.T.C.H)