- Solar/Sun Bow Proficiency/Usage
- Solar/Sun Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Solar/Sun Gun Proficiency/Usage
The user can use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit for solar-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Cosmic Artillery
- Light Artillery
- Power Artillery
- Solar Manipulation
- May only be able to fire one type of solar effect.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Sun Blocking
- Ringo (Boktai)
- Solar Boy Django (Boktai)
- Norris (Chrono Cross); via SunShower
- Apollo (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Last Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard)
- Auri-El (The Elder Scrolls)
- Hero of Brightwall (Fable III)
- Aaron (Lunar Knights)
- MegaMan.EXE (Mega Man Battle Network); as Sol Cross MegaMan
- The Monarch (The Venture Bros.); via solar ray cannon
- Yellow sun grenade (Arrowverse/Supergirl)
- Solar Guns (Boktai/Lunar Knights)
- Apollo's Golden Bow (Camp Half-Blood)
- Auriel's Bow (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard)
- The Bonesmasher (Fable III)
- Defender of the Faith (Fable III)
- Solar Scorcher (Fallout 2)
- Gun del Sol (Mega Man Battle Network)
- Solar Gun (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots)
- Solar Grenade (Van Helsing)
- Solar ray cannon (The Venture Bros.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.