- "Feel the power of the sun!"
- ― Helios to Kratos, God of War III
- "The merciless judgment of the razing sun."
- ― Sairaorg Bael (Highschool DxD
- Solar Energy Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Flares/Rays
- Solar Energy Projection
- Sun Beam Emission
- Sun Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
The user can utilize solar energy/substances for attacks of various shapes and sizes, intensities, and forms. Examples include solar plasma-augmented melee attacks, huge rays of pure solar energy, or even just bursts that might slightly singe targets.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified solar energy/substances.
- Expanding Solar Bolts: Project solar energy/substances that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Solar Blasts: Release blasts of solar energy/substances in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release solar energy/substances blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Solar Waves: Send out a wave of solar energy/substances in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit solar energy/substances from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release solar energy/substances blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Solar Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of solar energy/substances.
- Solar Beam Emission: Release beams of a solar energy/substances.
- Solar Blast: Release solar energy/substances over a specific target area.
- Solar Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of solar energy/substances.
- Solar Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of solar energy/substances.
- Solar Breath: Discharge solar energy/substances blasts from mouth.
- Solar Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Solar Cutting: Use solar energy to cut opponents.
- Solar Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with solar energy/substances.
- Solar Pillar Projection: Project solar energy/substance pillars.
- Solar Spike Projection: Project solar energy/substance spikes.
- Solar Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of solar energy/substance.
- Solar Wave Emission: Send out a wave of solar energy/substances and that repels everything.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release solar energy/substances blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of solar energy/substances.
- Zap: A tiny short release of solar energy/substances to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Energy Physiology
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Heat Attacks
- Heliokinetic Combat
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Solar Constructs
- Solar Energy Manipulation
- Solar Weaponry
- Ultraviolet Attacks
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of their own attacks.
- Use of this power may be an involuntary reaction for some users, such as being triggered by being startled or some other condition.
- Users may be physically or mentally exhausted by use of this power.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users may need skill to control their attacks to avoid unnecessary destruction.