- Sun Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a solar entity/sun. The host usually absorbs the energy of the sun or solar embodiment and uses it to enhance their abilities and/or wield supernatural powers. While it may be impossible to play vessel to an actual sun, one can house its essence for the user’s benefit, allowing for energy, elemental and force manipulation powers based on the sun’s nature. Because of the symbiotic relationship between host and sun, both can benefit/suffer from each other’s state of being.
- Corona Manipulation
- Cosmic Fire Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Heat Manipulation
- Light Manipulation
- Solar Empowerment
- Solar Energy Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- Solar Physiology
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- If sentient, the sun could take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Powers may be tied to specific solar body.
- Solar energy may harm or even destroy the host.
- Damage to the sun or bond with the sun could disrupt user’s power (Bond Destruction/Solar Energy Absorption/Solar Negation/Sun Blocking).
- Host and sun may require both to be optimal state to function together.
- Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
- Mezmer (Andromeda)
- Virgil Vox (Andromeda)
- Sun-Chained-In-Ink (DC Comics)
- Ultraviolet Corps (DC Comics)
- Arabia Fats (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Sun
- Leona the Radiant Sun (League of Legends)
- Carmel (One Piece); via Pandora
- Charlotte Linlin/Big Mom (One Piece); via Prometheus
- Amaterasu Allies (SMITE)