- Solid Projection
The user can release/use solids to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Solid Bolts: Project solids that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Solid Blasts: Release blasts of solids in a form of a creature or object.
- Solid Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of solids.
- Solid Beam Emission: Release beams of solids.
- Solid Blast: Release solids over a specific target area.
- Solid Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of solids.
- Solid Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of solids.
- Solid Breath: Discharge solids from the mouth.
- Solid Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Solid Cutting: Use solids to cut opponents.
- Solid Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with solids.
- Solid Pillar Projection: Project solid pillars.
- Solid Spike Projection: Project solid spikes.
- Solid Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of solids.
- Hand Blasts: Release solid blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of solids.
- Omnidirectional Solid Waves: Send out a wave of solids in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit solids from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of solids that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release solid blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release solid blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Emission: Send out a wave of solids that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of solids.
- Zap: A tiny short release of solids to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Elemental Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Inorganic Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Solid Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of solids to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much solid is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Variation Users
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.