The ability to ignore solids. Sub-power of Solid Manipulation.
- Solid Ignoring/Rejection
The user can defy/ignore the mass and force from solid objects, making them so that they do not affect the user's actions or movements, whether jumping through falling sand, running through something anchored to the ground, etc. Even objects that are heavy and large may not affect the user, and solid objects of any kind just bounce off the user.
- Earth Manipulation
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Land Exposure
- Solid Maneuverability
- Solid Manipulation
- Underground Maneuverability
- Underground Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May have limits in how much force from solids the user can negate.
- Cannot ignore other forces such as gravity.
- Still may have trouble defying gas and liquid currents.
- May not defy all solid objects, depending on user's strength and durability.