- Solid Form/Matter/State Physiology
The user is made up of or can transform their body completely into solid matter. A user's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of solids, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition - exact powers depend on the matter transformed.
- Solid Generation
- Earth Mimicry
- Ice Mimicry
- Plastic Mimicry
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing the solid to fill the wounds.
- Entity Creation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Solid Constructs
- Solid Manipulation
- May be affected by Matter Transmutation.
- May not be able to return into original form.
- Being the heaviest form of matter, the user may tire out easily or have difficulty moving.
- Variation Users