- "Music only builds up, it doesn't tear down."
- ― B.E.R. (Teen Titans Go!)
- Music Augmentation
The user can power up the abilities of themselves or others' using music/song so that they can reach high level mastery and control instantaneously, even reach a level of power that is usually beyond their limits alone.
- Usually the target has to be able to hear the music/song to be augmented.
- Amplified abilities may get to the point that their user harms themselves.
- Target effects usually fade over time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.