- Sound Combustion
- Sonic Boom
- Sonic/Sound Detonation
- Sonic/Sound Bomb
- Sonic Explosion
The user can cause objects to explode by expanding sound waves within an object or being, increasing the amounts of pressure on the sound waves until they burst open. The sound waves are compacted within the object or being, and are released out and become free when bursting the target open.
- Sound Immunity
- Sound Absorption/Sound Nullification cancels soundwaves out.
- Requires concentration.
- Moving targets will be hard for combustion.
- May be hard to control.
- May take a few seconds to several minutes.
- May be limited to the object's frequency, and some cannot be detonated.
- May be disrupted by other soundwaves in the area.