- Sound Combustion
- Sonic/Sound Detonation
- Sonic/Sound Bomb
The user can cause objects to explode by expanding sound waves within an object or being, increasing the amounts of pressure on the sound waves until they burst open. The sound waves are compacted within the object or being, and are released out and become free when bursting the target open
- Requires concentration.
- Moving targets will be hard for combustion.
- May be hard to control.
- May take a few seconds to several minutes.
- Maybe limited to the object's frequency, and some cannot be detonated.
- Mitachi Kanon (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Echo Echo (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Ultimate Echo Echo (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Black Canary (DC Comics)
- Cobra (Fairy Tail)
- Circe (Generator Rex)
- Banshee (Marvel Comics)
- Bubbles (The Powerpuff Girls)