- Audio/Echo/Sonic/Sound Constructs
Users can turn sound into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- All Sonokinetic Constructs are capable of Sound Wave Generation.
- Animating the sound for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Airwave Manipulation
- Music Weaponry
- Musical Weapon Proficiency
- Sonic Weaponry
- Sonokinetic Combat
- Sound Manipulation
- Sound Beam Emission
- May be unable to create sound, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Sound needs a medium to travel, such as air, water, earth, etc.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Kohrak-Kal (Bionicle)
- Koichi Hirose (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV Diamonds are Unbreakable); via Echoes ACT 1&2
- Sandman (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Steel Ball Run)
- Melissa Gold/Songbird (Marvel Comics)
- Ulysses Klaw (Marvel Comics)
- Exploud (Pokémon)
- Loudred (Pokémon)
- Whismur (Pokémon)
- Koga's Golbat (Pokemon Adventures)
- Zebra (Toriko)
- Seth Nightlord (Trinity Blood)