- Personal Spirit Armor
User is able to build, summon or create an armor(s) that is an extension, manifestation, and/or part of their soul. Each armor is likely to have their own abilities and powers they grant to the user, but these depend on which part of the user's soul each armor represents as well as the abilities/power they already have.
Note that since the armor(s) is part of a soul, it is likely to have some level of sentience as well as their own interests and goals that might not be similar to that of the user.
- Defense Powers
- Enchanted Armor
- Entity Exoskeleton
- Power Suit
- Sentient Power
- Soul-Bound Power
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- Under normal circumstances, only the creator can use the armor.
- Damage to the armor may affect the user's soul.
- May require special training to summon or improve the armor.
- The armor itself may have a identity that the user must communicate with.
- The creator is allowed to let others wield the armor.
- Baishin (Bleach: The Sealed Sword Frenzy)