- Personal Entity
User is able to spawn, summon, create or transform into a creature/entity that is an extension, manifestation, and/or part of their soul. Each entity/ies is likely to have their own abilities and powers they grant to the user, but these depend on which part of the user's soul each creature represents as well as the abilities/power they already have.
Note that since the entity/ies is part of a soul, it is likely to have some level of sentience as well as their own interests and goals that might not be similar to that of the user.
- Angel Soul
- Animal Soul
- Beast Soul
- Deity Soul
- Demon Soul
- Dragon Soul
- Independent Reflection
- Independent Shadow
- Monster Soul
- Totemism - Spiritual/Supernatural connection with an animal or plant.
- Eternal Bond
- Fission Entity Physiology
- Materialized Guardian
- Mimicry Empowerment
- Sentient Power
- Soul-Bound Power
- Under normal circumstances, only the creator can use the creature.
- Damage to the creature may affect the user's soul.
- The Entity may require high levels of energy to be evoked.
- The manifestation might drain the user's energy or even damage the user.
- May require special training to summon or improve the creature.
- The Entity may have an identity that the user must communicate with.
- Stand Users (JoJo' s Bizarre Adventure)
- Keshin Users (Inazuma Eleven GO)
- Kisara (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Bounts (Bleach)
- Sajin Komamura (Bleach); via Bankai, Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō
- Yachiru Kusajishi (Bleach); via Shikai, Sanpo Kenjū
- Souji Mitsuka (Gonna Be The Twintail!); via Sora/Solar Mitsuka
- John (Hiraheishi wa Kako o Yumemiru); via Farenna's Soul Link
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural); via The Darkness/Amara
- Youmu Konpaku (Touhou Project)
- Jodie Holmes (Beyond: Two Souls); via Aiden
- Dousetsu Inuyama (Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East); via Yukihime