- "Yea. I sold my soul."
- "Hope you got something good for it."
- "As a matter of fact, I got nothing for it."
- "Well that's a really bad deal if you ask me."
- "Doesn't really matter, though. Can't sell your soul anyway."
- "Oh, really? Why do you say that?"
- "Because it doesn't really belong to you in the first place. No way, no how."
- "So who does it belong to?"
- "It belongs to God. That universal spirit that animates and binds all things in existence."
- ― Elliot Richards and the Mysterious Cellmate/God (Bedazzled)
The power to be immune to all soul manipulation-based powers.
- Soul Manipulation Immunity
- Unfettered Soul
This perfect defense may be the result of advanced supernatural protection, an extremely powerful soul, or something even more radical.
- This power protects only the soul, not body or mind.
- Souls can still be replicated.
- Users of Eternal Atoms (Bastard!!)
- The Makers (Darksiders)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody); via Indestructible
- Ascendant Hive (Destiny)
- James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- God-Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40000)
- Grey Knights (Warhammer 40000)
- Soul Gem (Marvel Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.