- "Metatron: You invented souls! Souls! Try shining a light on that. How did that make you feel? Chuck: Nauseous."
- ― God and Metatron (Supernatural)
- Flame of Anor/Imperishable/Secret Fire (The Silmarillion)
User can create souls: person's essence, their hopes, their dreams, their emotions, their will, and their sense of humanity. They can construct another's sense of self with nothing but their own imagination or inevitably allow their creation to develop to their own sense of self. The souls cannot be destroyed by conventional methods, but might still be able to be damaged or absorbed by other beings.
- Emotion Infusion
- If the user creates souls within their psyche it could lead to Divided Mind.
- Life-Force Entity Creation
- Programming - souls only.
- Soul Splitting
- Though this power allows the user to create souls of various entities, it does not allow the user to destroy their created souls.
- May be limited to creating only one soul.
- Once a soul develops its own sense of self it may start to refrain control from the user who created it.
- Special entities or artifacts may be able to destroy the created souls.
- Weak against Essence Removal and Soul Destruction.
- May require a body for the soul to be put in, either by finding an existing body or via Body Creation.
- Kirio Hikifune (Bleach); artificial souls only.
- Fisher King (Doctor Who)
- Etro (Final Fantasy)
- Sirin/Herrscher of the Void (Honkai Impact 3rd)
- God (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
- David Haller/Legion (Marvel Comics)
- Dr. Light (Mega Man X)
- Kane Asato (My Future Academia)
- God/Yahweh/Allah (Abrahamic Religions)
- Eru Illuvatar (The Silmarillion); via Flame of Anor/Flame Imperishable
- Chuck Sherley/God (Supernatural)
- Monkey Spear (Xiaolin Chronicles); limited to monkeys
- Soul Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Byston Well (Aura Battler Dunbine)