- Soul Attacks/Projection/Techniques
- Soul Energy Projection/Techniques
- Spirit/Spiritual Force Attacks/Projection/Techniques
The user can release/use soul/spiritual energy attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Soul Energy Bolts: Project soul energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Soul Energy Blasts: Release blasts of soul energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release soul energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Soul Energy Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of soul energy.
- Soul Energy Beam Emission: Release beams of soul energy.
- Soul Energy Blast: Release soul energy over a specific target area.
- Soul Energy Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of soul energy.
- Soul Energy Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of soul energy.
- Soul Energy Breath: Discharge soul energy blasts from mouth.
- Soul Energy Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Soul Energy Cutting: Uses soul energy to cut opponents.
- Soul Energy Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with soul energy.
- Soul Energy Pillar Projection: Project soul energy pillars.
- Soul Energy Spike Projection: Project soul energy spikes.
- Soul Energy Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of soul energy.
- Soul Energy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of soul energy that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of soul energy.
- Omnidirectional Soul Energy Waves: Send out a wave of soul energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit soul energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of soul energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release soul energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release soul energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of soul energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of soul energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Force-Field Generation
- Life-Force Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Soul Energy Absorption
- Spiritual Force Manipulation
- Using too much soul energy may cause one to become exhausted, wounded, or die.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Requires one to have a soul (spirit energy) or access to said energy.
- Soul Absorption/Soul Energy Absorption could negate power.
- Soul Gem (Marvel)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.