The power to switch souls with other beings. Sub-power of Soul Manipulation.
- Soul Switching
- Spirit Exchange/Switching
User can switch their soul with that of another to inhabit their body. This may or may not accompany the target taking the soul of the user. Some users have changed so many times that they no longer know which body is their own. Some users can inhabit more than one soul at a time.
- May lose control over user's own body.
- May not be able to return to a previous soul.
- May not be in full control sharing the soul with target.
- May have a time limit on how many souls can be controlled.
- May have a limit on how long one can stay in a single body.
- User may cause damage to host's soul or body.
- User may be vulnerable while taking another soul.
- Transferring may take time.
- Transferring may require physical contact or an object.
- The switch may occur involuntarily.
- The target may be able to use the user's body against them in some ways.
- Dragon Tear (Chrono Cross)