- Heaven's Feel (TYPE-MOON)
- Materialized/Solidified/Crystallized Soul
User can materialize their soul and/or have a materialized soul, materializing soul into a tangible state instead of its normal conceptual and formless state. The materialized soul is immortal, so it's able to live on after the physical body dies. If the user can also materialize another person's soul, it's useful to save someone whose physical body has died so the soul will not become lost.
- Apparition Materialization
- Ascended Physiology - Some users are able to ascend their soul into a higher form of existence, as the soul becomes a higher-dimensional being capable of interacting with the material world.
- Conceptual Materialization
- Energy Matter Manipulation - Materialized soul can be harnessed as both matter and/or energy.
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Soul Forging
- Soul Manipulation
- Even the soul may decay with time.
- Vulnerable to Soul Mutilation.
- Destroying the soul may kill the host.
- Kukuri Tachibana (11 Eyes)
- Mana Lord (Children of Mana)
- Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Magical Girls (Puella Magi Madoka Magica); had their souls materialized by Kyubey
- Illyasviel von Einzbern (TYPE-MOON); via the Third Magic
- Shirou Emiya (TYPE-MOON); briefly had his soul materialized by Illya in Heaven's Feel
- Arcueid Brunestud (TYPE-MOON)
- Lugh Beowulf (TYPE-MOON)
- Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist); Bound his brother's soul to a suit of armor, transmuted own soul into a philosopher's stone.
- Father (Fullmetal Alchemist); used thousands of souls to create philosopher stones.
- Takeru Tenkuuji (Kamen Rider Ghost); his soul materialized as the "Ore" Eyecon.
- Jack (Samurai Jack)
- Soul Bladers (Shining Tears x Wind)
- Stand users (Jojo's bizarre adventure)