- "My Stand can look at people's souls. It doesn't matter who they are, their souls don't lie."
- ― Telence T. D'Arby, the Younger on his Stand, Atum. (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders)
- "How do you go back to being strangers with someone who has seen your soul?"
- ― Nikita Gill, A Question That Bleeds
The ability to perceive/read souls. Sub-power of Soul Manipulation.
- Soul Diagnostic/Perception/Seeing/Sense
- Soul Sensory Perception
- Spiritual Connecting Power
The user can perceive and read the souls, whether free (i.e. dead, astral projection, etc) or in body. They can study and observe the nature of one's soul and find weaknesses based on the nature of the observed souls. By reading souls, the user can see/feel the being's characteristics, personality, feelings, memories, whether they even have a soul, damage others' souls have endured, and whether or not another entity is possessing or influencing the person on a spiritual level.
- Absolute Senses
- Astral Vision
- Aura Reading
- Enhanced Vision
- Evil Sense
- Goodness Sense
- Heart Sight
- Higher Consciousness
- Soul Manipulation
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Soul Gem (Marvel Comics)