- Sonic Attacks
- Sonic/Sound Projection
The user can release/use sound to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Sound Bolts: Project sound that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Sound Blasts: Release blasts of sound in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release sound blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of sound.
- Omnidirectional Sound Waves: Send out a wave of sound in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit sound from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of sound that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release sound blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sonic Boom Generation: Create sonic booms.
- Sonic Breath: Discharge sound blasts from mouth.
- Sonic Combustion: Create bombs/explosions of sound.
- Sonic Cutter: Use sound to slice enemies.
- Sonic Scream: Emit sound of a high amplitude from one's mouth.
- Sonic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of sound.
- Sonic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of sound that repels everything.
- Sound Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of sound.
- Sound Beam Emission: Release beams of a sound.
- Sound Blast: Release sound over a specific target area.
- Sound Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of sound.
- Sound Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Sound Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with sound.
- Sound Pillar Projection: Project sound pillars.
- Sound Spike Projection: Project sound spikes.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release sound blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of sound.
- Zap: A tiny short release of sound to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Sonokinetic Combat
- Sonokinetic Constructs
- Sound Manipulation
- Sound Mimicry
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of element to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
See Also: Make Me Wanna Shout.
- Kaname Tōsen (Bleach)
- Yūki Tenpōin (Code:Breaker)
- Herald (DC Comics)
- Grayarts (Elemental Gelade)
- Cobra (Fairy Tail)
- Boze (Fairy Tail)
- Lullaby (Fairy Tail)
- Zebra (Toriko)
- Musa (Winx Club)
- Slyren (Slugterra)
- Lydia Martin (Teen Wolf)
- Soundwave (Transformers)