- Noise Form/Noise Mimicry
- Sonic Form/Sound Form
- Sonic Mimicry
User is able to transform their body completely into sound. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of sound, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a sonic being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Hearing
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't sound-proofed they can pass through it.
- Sound Absorption
- Sound Generation
- Sonic Teleporation
- Sonic Velocity
- Soundwave Perception
- Thermal Resistance
- Voice Manipulation
- Infrasonic Sound Mimicry (Infrasonic Mimicry, Infrasonic Form): User may transform into sound a frequency lower than normal humans can hear.
- Ultrasonic Sound Mimicry (Ultrasonic Mimicry, Ultrasonic Form): User may transform into sound a frequency higher than normal humans can hear.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Defunct Physiology
- Elemental Aura
- Enhanced Regeneration by drawing the element to fill the wounds.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Sonokinetic Combat
- Sound Manipulation
- Soundproof surfaces are immune to the effects of this ability
- A room or other container paneled in soundproof surfaces can be used to imprison a user of this ability (until/unless they can revert to human form)
- If the user has no control over this ability, the following can happen:
- Body may exude a constant hum (or a constant chaotic mix of sounds)
- One may produce a sound lower or higher than desired
- Form may be permanent
- Body may constantly move at the speed of sound
- (In worst cases) Body may disperse into ambient air
- Though the user does not need to eat, drink or sleep in this form, sound requires a transmission medium of solid, liquid, gas or plasma to exist.
- David Alan Angar aka Angar the Screamer (Marvel)