- Noise Form/Noise Mimicry
- Sonic Form/Sound Form
- Sonic Mimicry
The user of this ability can generate and manipulate sound from his form, as well as attune his form to ambient sound to manipulate it. In addition, the user can channel, absorb and re-release ambient sound. Furthermore, he faster the user moves, the louder a sound is released.
In effect, the user can act as a living sonic boom; by simply moving at a fast-enough speed (via running or flight), he could disorient opponents, shatter windows and more. And powerful users may even move as fast as the speed of sound.
- Enhanced Hearing
- Sonic Flight
- Sound Absorption
- Sound Manipulation
- Soundwave Perception
- Infrasonic Sound Mimicry (Infrasonic Mimicry, Infrasonic Form): User may transform into sound a frequency lower than normal humans can hear.
- Ultrasonic Sound Mimicry (Ultrasonic Mimicry, Ultrasonic Form): User may transform into sound a frequency higher than normal humans can hear.
- If the user has no control over this ability, the following can happen:
- Body may exude a constant hum (or a constant chaotic mix of sounds)
- One may produce a sound lower or higher than desired
- Form may be permanent
- Body may constantly move at the speed of sound
- (In worst cases) Body may disperse into ambient air
- Though the user does not need to eat, drink or sleep in this form, sound requires a transmission medium of solid, liquid, gas or plasma to exist.
- David Alan Angar (aka Angar the Screamer, Marvel)