- Sound Compression/Hardening
- Solid Sound
User can solidify or give solid-like properties to sound with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.
- Usually the change is temporary and short-lived.
- May be unable to revert subjects/objects if melted to original form.
- May need to stay in physical contact.
- Evoluted Sonorosians (Ben 10)
- Melissa Gold/Songbird (Marvel Comics)
- Ulysses Klaw (Marvel Comics)
- Koichi Hirose (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV Diamonds are Unbreakable); via Echoes ACT 1 and 2
- Sandman (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VII: Steel Ball Run); via In a Silent Way
- Seth Nightlord (Trinity Blood)
- Whismur, Loudred, Exploud (Pokemon)
- Kohrak-Kal (Bionicle)
- Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-man)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.