- "Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not. Time takes it all, bears it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again."
- ― Paul Edgecomb (The Green Mile)
- "Great Kripton! The multiverse is the prey of celestial parasites! Vampire gods!"
- ― Thought Robot (DC Comics) understanding the nature of the Monitors
The ability to absorb time and space and utilize them in some way. Variation of Absorption.
- Time Compression
- Time-Space Absorption/Assimilation
The user can absorb time and space, while removing them from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
- Absorbing Regeneration
- Assimilation Shield
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- History Absorption
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Can be undone via Space-Time Restoration.
- Time Devourer (Chrono Cross); via Reaching maturity
- Acnologia (Fairy Tail)
- The Monitor race (DC Comics)
- Ultimecia (Final Fantasy series)
- Sise-Neg (Marvel comics)
- Chaos King (Marvel Comics)
- Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale); via Hyper Goner
- Bad Wolf (Doctor Who)
- Nozdormu (World of Warcraft)