- "What now?"
- "I've broken the space-time continuum!
- "Good for you."
- ― Hiro Nakamura and Ando Masahashi (Heroes)
- "Time and Space now belongs to me."
- ― Zeref Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
The power to manipulate the space-time continuum. Sub-power of Reality Warping. Advanced combination of Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation. Variation of Continuum Manipulation, Universal Force Manipulation and Combined Force Manipulation.
- Four-Dimensional Space Manipulation
- Space-Time Continuum Manipulation
- Space-Time Control/Warping
- Spatial-Temporal Manipulation
- Time-Space Manipulation/Control/Warping
Users are able to manipulate, bend, distort and control the space-time continuum, the fabrics of reality in which all exist in. Space-time serves as the boundary of existence, separating different realities and timelines and keeping them flowing properly; distorting this boundary can cause devastating effects, causing timelines to become fluid, even destroying all the world.
Although this ability is usually considered to simply combine the manipulation of space (boundless three-dimensional extent) and time (a measurement of the flow of events) together, it is fundamentally more powerful and complex, as space-time is the very fabrics of existence, separating different realities and timelines.
To control space-time is to alter the fabrics of reality, allowing one to erase existences and not just the flow of time, but also reorganise, alter and erase historical events.
- Boundary Manipulation - Space-time serves as the boundary that separates all of realities and timelines.
- Personal Space-Time - User can manipulate their own space-time curvature.
- Portal Manipulation
- Space-Time Attacks - Control space-time to unleash the most powerful attacks that cannot be blocked by any means.
- Space-Time Constructs - Control space-time to create various types of constructs.
- Space-Time Destruction - Destroy the space-time continuum for various effects
- Space-Time Distortion: Distort the space-time continuum for various effects.
- Distortion Manipulation: - Any matter and energy that resides in the section of the targeted space will be distorted accordingly.
- Space-Time Rift - Rip through the space-time continuum for deadly rifts.
- Wormhole Creation - Create wormholes by creating tunnels that connect two separate locations across space-time.
- Space-Time Fabric Manipulation - Control the fabric of space and time.
- Space-Time Generation
- Space-Time Skipping
- Space-Time Solidification
- Space Boundary
- Spatial Manipulation - Control the third-dimensional space within the four-dimensional space
- Space Generation - Produce space to increase distance, crush targets, enhance punches and kicks, and create constructs.
- Space Depletion - Erase space to reduce distance, delete matter, and slice through targets.
- Spatial Tuning - Control the various aspects within an area of space, such as matter placement, time flow, and many others.
- Momentum Manipulation - Due to the deep connection between Space and Momentum.
- Spatial-Temporal Lock - Place oneself at the outside of the regular space-time to escape the effects of time flow & become intangible.
- Event Negation - Negate any event that has happened and revert it back to the state that it was previously in.
- Force-Field Generation - Produce a barrier out of the four-dimensional barrier to separate everything within its confines from the rest of the third dimension.
- Omnipresence - Exist in all of space and time.
- Subspace Travel - Warp through the subspace of space-time continuum into a dimensional void.
- Dimensional Travel - Create or travel to a pocket dimension within space-time that is separated from the third-dimensional space.
- Spatial Displacement - Shift an entire area of space-time from one location to another.
- Spatial Mimicry - Transform one’s body completely into space to achieve intangibility and imperceptibility.
- Temporal Teleportation - Teleport through space and time.
- Time Boundary
- Time Manipulation - Warp the dimension of time (the fourth dimension) and control its flow.
- Warp Manipulation - The user can manipulate the space-time warps.
- Wormhole Manipulation - Wormholes connect two points of space-time.
- Alternate Timeline Creation
- Gravitational Singularity Generation
- Space-Time Absorption
- Space-Time Aura
- Space-Time Energy Manipulation
- Space-Time Mimicry
- Space-Time Phenomenon Manipulation
- Space-Time Restoration
- Space-Time Slicing
- Spatio-Chronokinetic Combat
- Wormhole Physiology
- Bio-Space-Time Manipulation
- Dimension Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation (Ultimate version)
- Psychic Space-Time Manipulation
- Space-Time Embodiment
- Subspace Manipulation
- Space-Time Magic
- Aether Manipulation by manipulating the unique essence that flows through the universe and all that exists in it.
- Coexistence Manipulation
- Combined Force Manipulation
- Continuum Manipulation
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Dark Matter Manipulation
- Event Teleportation
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Meta Time Manipulation
- Nigh Omniscience for everything related to the space-time.
- Space Magic
- Space-Time Weaponry
- Superior Human Physiology
- Temporal Lordship
- Time Magic
- May be very hard to control.
- May be equal or lesser to Reality Warping.
- Users of Space-Time Restoration can simply undo everything.
- Users of Space-Time Destruction can leave users powerless.
- May not be able to create any space-time, only being capable of manipulating existing space-time.
- It cannot affects users of Spatial-Temporal Lock, Spatial-Temporal Transcendence and Omnilock.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- A given time, space, location, individual, object, dimension, etc. may have a limited number of times and/or ways in which it can be manipulated before "breaking", "tearing", or ceasing to exist.
- May have limited ability in the length of time/area they can affect.
- Quantum Foam Manipulation can "unravel" space-time to prevent this power from manipulating it.
- Astral can not overpower but won't affect astral due to timelessness
- Space Gem/Time Gem (Marvel Comics); when used together
- Nexus Stone and Chronoplast (Legacy of Kain)
- The Book (Time Warp Trio)
- Green Meta Nanite (Generator Rex)
- Kuan's Fridge (Denma)
- Universal Remote Control (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Intersecting Space (Rami Record/Denma)
- SCP-001 - qntm's proposal - The Lock (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1425 - Star Signals (SCP Foundation)
- Chaos Emeralds (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Chrono technologies (Command & Conquer: Red Alert)
- Chrono tanks
- Chrono miners