- "Time and Space now belongs to me."
- ― Zeref Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- "What now?"
- "I've broken the space/time continuum!
- "Good for you."
- ― Hiro Nakamura and Ando Masahashi (Heroes)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Variations
- 6 Associations
- 7 Limitations
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Known Objects
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Videos
- Continuum Manipulation
- Four-Dimensional Space Manipulation
- Space-Time Continuum Manipulation
- Space-Time Control/Warping
- Spatial-Temporal Manipulation
- Time-Space Manipulation/Control/Warping
The user is able to manipulate, distort or bend the space-time continuum, the fabrics of reality in which all exist in. Space-time serves as the boundary of existence, separating different realities and timelines and keeping them flowing properly; distorting this boundary can cause devastating effects, causing timelines to become fluid, even destroying all the world.
Although this ability is usually considered to simply combine the manipulation of space (boundless three-dimensional extent) and time (a measurement of the flow of events) together, it is fundamentally more powerful and complex, as space-time is the very fabrics of existence, separating different realities and timelines.
To control space-time is to alter the fabrics of reality, allowing one to erase existences and not just the flow of time, but also reorganize, alter and erase historical events.
To move through space-time is more than simply teleportation or time-travel, as it allows one to connect to alternate realities, even metaphysical realms.
- Personal Space-Time
- Space-Time Attacks
- Space-Time Constructs: Control space-time to create various types of constructs.
- Space-Time Destruction
- Space-Time Distortion: Distort the space-time continuum for various effects.
- Distortion Manipulation: any matter and energy that resides in the section of the targeted space will be distorted accordingly.
- Space-Time Rift: Rip through the space-time continuum for deadly rifts.
- Wormhole Creation
- Space-Time Fabric Manipulation: Control the fabric of space and time.
- Space-Time Generation
- Space-Time Skipping
- Space-Time Solidification
- Space Boundary
- Spatial Manipulation: Control the third-dimensional space within the four-dimensional space
- Space Generation: Produce space to increase distance, crush targets, enhance punches and kicks, and create constructs.
- Space Depletion: Erase space to reduce distance, delete matter, and slice through targets.
- Spatial Tuning: Control the various aspects within an area of space, such as matter placement, time flow, and many others.
- Momentum Manipulation: Due to the deep connection between Space and Momentum.
- Spatial-Temporal Lock: Place oneself at the outside of the regular space-time to escape the effects of time flow.
- Event Negation: Negate any event that has happened and revert it back to the state that it was previously in.
- Force-Field Generation: Produce a barrier out of the four-dimensional barrier to separate everything within its confines from the rest of the third dimension.
- Omnipresence: Exist in all of space and time.
- Subspace Travel: Warp through the subspace of space-time continuum into a dimensional void.
- Dimensional Travel: Create or travel to a pocket dimension within space-time that is separated from the third-dimensional space.
- Spatial Displacement: Shift an entire area of space-time from one location to another.
- Spatial Mimicry: Transform one’s body completely into space to achieve intangibility and imperceptibility.
- Teleportation/Remote Teleportation: Travel through the space-time continuum to move through space instantly.
- Time Travel/Remote Time Travel: Move through the dimension of time and into another timeline.
- Time Boundary
- Time Manipulation: Warp the dimension of time (the fourth dimension) and control its flow.
- Alternate Timeline Creation
- Gravitational Singularity Generation
- Space-Time Absorption
- Space-Time Aura
- Space-Time Mimicry
- Space-Time Phenomenon Manipulation
- Space-Time Slicing
- Spatio-Chronokinetic Combat
- Bio-Space-Time Manipulation
- Dimension Manipulation
- Space-Time Embodiment
- Subspace Manipulation
- Space-Time Magic
- Aether Manipulation by manipulating the unique essence that flows through the universe and all that exists in it.
- Boundary Manipulation as space-time serves as the boundary that separates all of realities and timelines.
- Causality Manipulation causality relates to the understanding of space and time.
- Coexistence Manipulation
- Combined Force Manipulation
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Dark Matter Manipulation
- Event Teleportation
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Meta Time Manipulation
- Nigh Omniscience
- Reality Warping by manipulating the continuum that matter and energy that exists in.
- Physics Manipulation such as the flow of time, placement of space, and direction of gravity.
- Space Magic
- Space-Time Weaponry
- Temporal Lordship
- Time Magic
- Warp Manipulation
- May be very hard to control.
- Users of Space-Time Restoration can simply undo everything.
- It cannot affects users of Spatial-Temporal Lock or Omnilock.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- A given time, space, location, individual, object, dimension, etc. may have a limited number of times and/or ways in which it can be manipulated before "breaking", "tearing", or ceasing to exist.
- May have limited ability in the length of time/area they can affect.
- Quantum Foam Manipulation can "unravel" space-time to prevent this power from manipulating it.
- Space Gem/Time Gem (Marvel Comics); when used together
- Nexus Stone and Chronoplast (Legacy of Kain)
- Green Space-Time Nanite (Generator Rex)
- Kuan's Fridge (Denma)
- Universal Remote Control (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Intersecting Space (Rami Record/Denma)
- Chaos Emeralds (Sonic the Hedgehog)