- For a gallery of examples of Space-Time Manipulation, see here.
- Continuum Manipulation
- Space-Time Control
- Space-Time Warping
- Spatial-Temporal Manipulation
- Space-Time Continuum Manipulation
- Time-Space Manipulation
- Time and Space Jutsu
The user is able to manipulate, alter, and distort the space-time continuum, based on the general relativity, "manipulation of space" is synonymous with "manipulation of time", due to space and time exist as a single continuum, so being able to manipulate either one essentially allows the user to distort the other.
This power also allows a limited form of Reality Warping by manipulating the very continuum that matter and energy that exists in.
- Space-Time Distortion: Distort the space-time continuum for various effects.
- Gravity Manipulation: Distort the space-time curvature to bend the direction of gravity.
- Reality Warping: Warp the space-time continuum and everything within.
- Space-Time Migration: Warp through the space-time continuum into a dimensional void.
- Dimensional Travel: Travel into other dimensions via the dimensional void as an intermediate.
- Space-Time Rift: Rip through the space-time continuum for deadly rifts.
- Teleportation: Travel through the space-time continuum to move through space instantly.
- Time Stopping: Stop time to move freely.
- Time Travel: Move through the dimension of time and into another timeline.
- Temporal Trapping: Trap others in time.
- Space-Time Force Field Manipulation: Manipulate the space-time continuum itself for various effects.
- Chronolock: Place oneself at outside of the regular space-time to escape the effects of time flow.
- Force-Field Generation: Create a barrier of space-time continuum to shield against attacks and temporal effects.
- Spatial Mimicry: Become the space-time barrier itself by warping oneself to another space, gaining intangibility.
- Event Teleportation
- Limited Reality Warping by altering everything within the space-time continuum.
- Spatial Mimicry
- Spatial Tuning
- May be very hard power to control.
- User must be cautious of how much of the space-time continuum they distort at a time.
- May be limited to manipulating the space-time around the user instead of a universal scale.