- For a gallery of examples of Space-Time Manipulation, see here.
- Continuum Manipulation
- Four-Dimensional Space Manipulation
- Space-Time Continuum Manipulation
- Space-Time Control/Warping
- Spatial-Temporal Manipulation
- Time-Space Manipulation/Control/Warping
The user is able to manipulate, distort or bend the space-time continuum, also known as the four-dimensional space. Based on the general relativity, "manipulation of space" is synonymous with "manipulation of time", due to space and time exist as a single continuum, so being able to manipulate either one essentially allows the user to distort the other.
This ability is very similar to Spatial Manipulation, with the main difference is the additional dimension of time being manipulated. Spatial Manipulation is to control the three dimensional space, while the fourth dimension is known as time. By control the four dimensional space, one is controlling both distance of space and flow of time simultaneously. Manipulation of space alone is means the user usually cannot control the flow of time any more than the proportional distortions; but space-time is possible to have complete and absolute control such as moving altering the flow of time or halting it.
- Chronolock: Place oneself at outside of the regular space-time to escape the effects of time flow.
- Space-Time Distortion: Distort the space-time continuum for various effects.
- Black Hole Creation: Compressing space-time into a singularity, sucking in everything to completely annihilate matter and energy.
- Distortion Manipulation: any matter and energy that resides in the section of targeted space will be distorted accordingly.
- Space-Time Rift: Rip through the space-time continuum for deadly rifts.
- White Hole Creation: Reversing the space-time continuum direction to release a powerful shock wave.
- Spatial Manipulation: Control the third dimensional space within the four dimensional space.
- Space Generation: Produce space to increase distance, crush targets, enhance punches and kicks, and create constructs.
- Space Depletion: Erase space to reduce distance, delete matter, and slice through targets.
- Spatial Tuning: Control the various aspects within an area of space, such as matter placement, time flow, and many others.
- Subspace Travel: Warp through the subspace of space-time continuum into a dimensional void.
- Dimensional Travel: Create or travel to a pocket dimension within space-time that is separated from the third dimensional space.
- Spatial Displacement: Shift an entire area of space-time from one location to another.
- Teleportation/Remote Teleportation: Travel through the space-time continuum to move through space instantly.
- Time Travel/Remote Time Travel: Move through the dimension of time and into another timeline.
- Time Manipulation: Warp the dimension of time (the fourth dimension) and control its flow.
- Alternate Timeline Creation
- Banishment: Create a rift in space-time to send the victim into oblivion.
- Gravitational Singularity Generation
- Space-Time Distortion
- Space-Time Slicing
- Spatial Attacks
- Spatial Mimicry: Transferring the tangible body through the fourth dimension and into a dimensional void, while the visual left in the third dimension is intangible.
- Summoning: Bend dimensional barriers of any plane in order to call forth outer beings.
- Summon Infusion: Blend abstracts together by summoning them in the same space at the exact same time.
- Temporal Healing
- Aether Manipulation by manipulating the unique essence that flows through the universe and all that exists in it.
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Dark Matter Manipulation
- Event Teleportation
- Nigh Omniscience
- Limited Reality Warping by manipulating the continuum that matter and energy that exists in.
- Limited Physics Manipulation such as flow of time, placement of space, and direction of gravity.
- Spatial Manipulation
- May be very hard to control.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- User must be cautious of how much of the space-time continuum they distort at a time.
- May be limited to manipulating the space-time around the user instead of a universal scale.
- Users of Omnilock cannot be affected.