- Absolute Space
- Spatial Generation
The user can generate three-dimensional space, controlling the distance between two different points of spatial locations. If the addition of space does not increase the overall distance between two points, such as being pressed against the wall, the increased spatial pressure can easily crush anything.
The generated space can also serve as a pocket dimension, allowing the user to hide inside it.
- Distance Manipulation by adding or depleting space in between two points.
- Remote Teleportation by adding or deleting space in between oneself and target.
- Pocket Dimension Creation by creating an entire section of extra-dimensional space.
- Spatial Constructs by shaping the produced space.
- Spatial Force-Field Generation by adding a wall of space to separate attacks.
- Spatial Pressure Generation by adding space onto an object without affecting distance, utilizing spatial pressure to crush.
- Teleportation Ball Projection by encasing space around the target, and then teleporting it to a desired location.
- Spatial Displacement: to shift preexisting space instead of creating it.
- Spatial Duplication: to duplicate preexisting space and reproducing it.
- Absolute Attack
- Cosmic Space Generation
- Dimension Creation
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Spatial Mimicry
- Yūta Takizawa (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Kagerōza Inaba (Bleach)
- Ōko Yushima (Bleach)
- The One Being Sought (Code:Breaker)
- Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live); via Spatial Quakes
- Hoon (Denma)
- Minerva Orland (Fairy Tail); via Territory
- Oh Tenkun (Houshin Engi)
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
- Makora (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
- Tabuu (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)