- Spark Exoskeleton
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from solid sparks for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- Spark Generation
- Making the armor and manipulating the energy takes concentration.
- Certain elements may be able penetrate the armor.
- Dr. Gilbert Zan (Streets of Rage 3)
- 10,000 Volt Ghost (The Scooby-Doo Show)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.