- "Don't talk to me about "old." I walk in eternity."
- ― Professor Paradox (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- "For if you do it, you will be cursed by time itself. Time will cease to flow over the user, you will be forever unable to die! You will forever be plagued by the deaths of loved ones. To have death avoid you eternally, that is a true living hell..."
- ― Kagerō's master (Flame of Recca)
- Space-Time Boundlessness
- Space-Time Lock/Seal
User exists outside of time and space and as such are immune to just about anything that would affect or harm them: if time should stop then the user would not be affected. If reality would change, the user would remember both the previous and have knowledge of differences from the old to the new. If the area around the user explodes or the planet which they are on vanish or does not exist any more the user is not affected since they do not exist inside space.
- Immunity to all space and time based powers.
- Dimensional Independence
- Knowledge of the effects of Reality Warping happening around them and may be immune to the effects of the said power.
- Meta Regeneration
- Nigh Omniscience knowing everything throughout space-time, within their reality.
- Spatial Mimicry existing on a different plane of space.
- Temporal Lock
- Time Travel
- Causality Immunity
- Reality Warping
- Reality Separation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Force-Field Generation
- Spatial-Temporal Transcendence
- Spatial Mimicry
- Time Manipulation
- Time Travel
- If the time change happens to change the event in which the user was granted the ability to exist outside time and space (i.e. Omnipresential Attack), then the user may not be immune to the time changes in question.
- Some users still feel temporal changes, even if they are unaffected by them. Such as feeling subjective centuries pass while time is being accelerated but not aging.
- User may be trapped outside of space-time, unable to re-enter it.
- If the user moves in and out of space-time, it may be possible to bind them.
- Hōrai Elixir (Touhou Project)