The power to exist beyond the concepts of space and time. Combination of Spatial Transcendence and Temporal Transcendence. Advanced version of Spatial-Temporal Lock. Variation of Absolute Immortality.
- Space-Time Transcendence
User exists beyond the concepts of time and space and as such are immune to anything that would affect or harm them. If time should stop then they would not be affected, if reality would change, they would remember both the previous and have knowledge of differences from the old to the new. If the area around the user explodes or the planet which they are on vanish or does not exist any more the user is not affected since they do not exist inside space.
- Absolute Invulnerability
- Absolute Regeneration
- Dimensional Independence
- Immunity to all space/time based powers.
- Knowledge of the effects of Reality Warping happening around them and may be immune to the effects of the said power.
- Power Anchoring
- Semi-Immortality by being unaffected by the passage of time
- Space-Time Manipulation/Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Transcendence
- Temporal Transcendence
- Absolute Character Erasure, Absolute Death Inducement, and Logic Manipulation can still affect the user.
- Powerful users of Reality Warping can affect the user.
- The Paradine (Andromeda)
- Lucifer Morningstar (DC/Vertigo)
- Hadou/Gudou Gods (Dies Irae)
- Zeedmillenniummon (Digimon)
- Old High Ones (Discworld)
- Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)
- Rimuru Tempest (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
- The Guardians of Time (Doctor Who)
- Demise (The Legend of Zelda)
- Ganondorf/Ganon (The Legend of Zelda)
- Soul Eater (Valkyrie Crusade)