- Coordinate Attacks
- Space Attacks
The user can create spatial distortions in order to inflict damage to the target occupying within the said space. Because it affects the very third-dimension that the target is occupying, it bypasses any and all physical defenses, and as such, cannot be blocked by conventional means. Also, since most attacks appear at the target location instantaneously, dodging is intensely difficult.
- Expanding Space Bolts: Project space that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Hand Blasts: Discharge space from hands.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of space.
- Omnidirectional Spatial Waves: Send out a wave of space in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of space that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release space blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Space Depletion: By removing a section of space and tossing it into the "void", effectively erasing it from space.
- Spatial Ball Projection: By creating balls of compressed space.
- Spatial Beam Emission: By projecting beams of space.
- Spatial Blast: By releasing blasts of compressed space.
- Spatial Bolt Projection: By projecting bolts of compressed space.
- Spatial Bomb Generation: By creating bombs of compressed space.
- Spatial Breath: Releasing compressed space from the mouth.
- Spatial Bullet Projection: By launching space forward in a projectile, either releasing powerful blunt trauma or hollow out whatever is pierced.
- Spatial Infusion: Empowering and energizing anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with space.
- Spatial Piercing: By removing or displacing a section of space to punch holes in matter.
- Spatial Pillar Projection: Project space pillars.
- Spatial Pressure Generation: By adding space onto a target, decreasing the available space for it to exist in, thus crushing it.
- Spatial Spike Projection: Project space spikes.
- Spatial Shock: By causing ripples in space to create powerful shock waves.
- Spatial Slicing: By removing or displacing slivers of space to sever the spatial connection of any matter.
- Spatial Vision: Emit space from one's eyes.
- Spatial Vortex Creation: Creating a spatial distortion in the form of a vortex, crushing or slicing the opponent.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release space blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of space.
- Teleportation Strike (Remote Attacks): Teleporting the attack into the opponent.
- Zap: A tiny short release of space to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- May be blocked by space-based defenses.
- Space Gem (Marvel Comics)