The user can isolate a specific area of space preventing outside objects traveling in and out of it. Those trying to enter locked off space may end up skipping the walled off space and going past it or simply being blocked from going beyond it.
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Realm Closure
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Imprisonment
- Spatial Manipulation
- Temporal Barrier Creation
- Users Spatial Immunity of can pass through the barrier.
- Omnipotent beings can still be able to pass through the barrier.
- May not be able to undo the barrier.
- Weak against Spatial Bypassing.
- Users of Spatial Displacement are immune.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.