The user can create/generate bullets out of the fabrics of space, which will damage the target either by hollowing out their body at the point of impact or causing severe blunt trauma via spatial pressure.
- Bullet Generation
- Bullet Hell
- Bullet Projection
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Missile Generation
- Space Generation
- Spatial Artillery
- Spatial Attacks
- Spatial Manipulation
- Bulletproof Durability is the perfect counter.
- May be unable to create space, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Bullets' small size may cause insignificant damage, depending on energy input.
- Yuichi Hirose (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Lille Barro (Bleach)
- The One Being Sought (Code:Breaker)
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece)
- Noel Vermillion (BlazBlue)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.