The ability to manipulate spatial directions. Sub-power of Spatial Manipulation.
- Cardinal-Direction Control/Manipulation
- Directional Control/Manipulation
- General Direction Control/Manipulation
- Spatial Direction Control
User can superimpose, switch, invert, rotate or otherwise control directions and everything in them, turning up to right, left to backward, down to forward, right to up, etc. So the sky (which is upwards), for example, can become the west (left). Or the forward direction becomes the downward direction.
The user can superimpose directions onto another, or switch, invert or rotate directions, possibly pushing things aside to fill in the space left over from the moved direction. They can change the direction of facing of things in the direction as well as change what direction a moving object is coming from.
- User may only have control over a specific direction.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Mote (Breath of Fire)
- Kurono Shinguuji (Chivalry of a Failed Knight); via World Crisis
- Palkia (Pokemon)