- Space Barrier
- Space-Time Force-Field/Barrier
- Spatial Shield
- Spatial Shield Construction
- Splitting Void
The user can warp or generate space in order to create a barrier. Since the force-field is created from the intangible space-time continuum, it cannot be penetrated by physical force.
Unlike a barrier created out of energy or matter, spatial barriers separate the very fabrics of space-time continuum. Therefore, if formed to surround an area, the insides would be completely separate from the outside timezone and dimension. This allows the inside to be unaffected by the flow of time and have outside attacks to spatially phase through what is being protected.
- Absolute Defense
- Force Armor Generation
- Force-Field Generation
- Spatial Tuning
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Shield Construction
- Spatial Constructs
- Spatial Manipulation
- Spatial Mimicry by becoming the spatial force field, transforming into a different space and becoming intangible.
- Spatial Immunity
- Absolute Strength that can rend space-time stand a chance in cracking the shield.
- Spatial Attacks or phasing can bypass the shield.
- Shield Penetration/Shield Removal
- Shields have limited size and can only protect what is behind them.
- Yuta Takizawa (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Users of Bakudo number 81 Danku (Bleach)
- Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
- Gojo Satrou (JUJUTSU KAISEN)
- Hachigen Ushoda (Bleach)
- Hoon (Denma)
- Dominus Ghaul (Destiny)
- Guardians (Destiny); via Ward of Dawn/Sentinel Shield
- Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
- Minato Namikaze (Naruto)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- Mikoto Kuga (Norn9 Norn+Nonette)
- Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe); via Infinity Gauntlet and Space Stone
- Space Stone (Marvel Cinematic Universe)