- "A Stand that erases space and teleports objects. That could have been really dangerous...if this guy wasn't such a dumbass."
- ― Josuke Higashikata on Okuyasu Nijimura's The Hand (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Variations
- 6 Associations
- 7 Limitations
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Known Items
- 10 Known Powers/Techniques
- 11 Known Places
- 12 Gallery
- 13 Videos
- Area Manipulation
- Space/Spatial Arts
- Space Bending
- Space Manipulation
- Spacial Manipulation/Warping
- Third Dimension Manipulation
Users can create, shape, move, control, interact and manipulate space, the boundless three-dimensional extent in which objects and events have relative position and direction, within an area of one's choosing, including an area and whatever is inside of that area. They can trap subjects or objects in space and push that space, throwing subject and object away from them or to create wormholes, paradoxes, and other strange events by warping spatial areas and twisting them around.
Space consists of the normal 3 dimensions that matter and energy exist in and the 11th dimension that exists within the 3rd-dimensional space. The theory behind the spatial movement is to get away from the 3 dimensions, find their position in the 11th dimension, and then calculate the vectors to teleport, moving at a faster than light speed without occupying the space in between the two locations.
- Conscious Spatial Awareness
- Distance Manipulation
- Spatial Adaptation
- Spatial Attacks
- Spatial Barrier Creation
- Spatial Constructs
- Spatial Defiance
- Spatial Flight
- 3D Inducement
- Fitting Space
- Location Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Momentum Manipulation
- Portal Locating
- Reach Manipulation
- Room Shifting
- Space Compression
- Spatial Contortion
- Spatial Telekinesis
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Inverted Dimension
- Personal Spatiality
- Portal Creation
- Space Boundary
- Space Sharing
- Spatial Displacement
- Spatial Healing
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Spatial Direction Manipulation
- Spatial Duplication
- Spatial Linking
- Spatial Looping
- Spatial Xeroxing
- Subspace Manipulation
- Warp Generation
- 2D Interaction: Interact with surfaces as if they were 3D.
- Amalgamation: Merging matter with another by overlapping the two objects' spaces, removing their separate boundaries.
- Ourano Communication: Users can speak with the universal fabric to affect the shifts in an area.
- Pocket Dimension Creation: Create an extra dimension of space that exists outside of the original space.
- Singularity Inducement: By collapsing space into a single point.
- Spatial Aura: Create an aura of space around oneself.
- Spatial Crush: Crush objects by manipulating the surrounding or personal space
- Spatial Distortion: Bending the curvature of the three-dimensional space to distort anything within.
- Spatial Empowerment: Draw and gain strength from space itself.
- Spatial Mimicry: User can occupy an amount of physical, three-dimensional space without using physical form.
- Spatial Perception: User is able to perceives spatial distances.
- Spatial Rift: Tear open the third dimension space to create portals for inter-dimensional attacks and travel.
- Spatial Slicing: User attacks by tearing out a section of space to sever the spatial connection of the target.
- Spatial Tuning: Distort and warp space in a specific area for various effects, even potentially alter reality.
- Spatiokinetic Combat: Combine space with physical combat.
- Swap Teleportation: User can distort space to exchange one subject/object with another.
- Ultimate Intangibility: User can become intangible and tangible simultaneously at will.
- Warp Bubble: User creates a small warp around themselves which is only marginally connected to the rest of the space around it.
- Trait:Oversized Attacks
- Bio-Space Manipulation
- Interspatial Manipulation
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Psychic Spatial Manipulation
- Space Embodiment
- Space Energy Manipulation
- Space Magic
- Spatial Tuning
- Subspace Travel
- Absolute Storage
- Angle Manipulation
- Area Shifting
- Boundary Manipulation by manipulating the boundary of space and matter.
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Dimensional Element Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation - manipulate/shape the environment by manipulating space.
- Extended Force
- Force-Field Manipulation by manipulating the barrier of space.
- Geometry Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation by manipulating the spatial field's gravitational forces.
- Matter Manipulation by manipulating the space matter occupies.
- Air Manipulation by distorting the space occupied by air.
- Nothingness Manipulation by manipulating the voids of deep space.
- Pocket Dimension Manipulation
- Reality Warping by altering reality within a defined space.
- Schrödinger Teleportation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Guardianship
- Spatial Mutation
- Spatial Lordship
- Spatial Messaging
- Spatial Technology
- Spatial Weaponry
- Spatial Wind Manipulation
- Spatial-Temporal Lock by placing oneself in an alternate timeless space outside of the normal space-time continuum.
- Spatiolock by placing themselves outside space.
- Time Travel by phasing through the spatial barriers that separate different timelines.
- A user who can also use Time Manipulation can learn Space-Time Manipulation.
- Vector Manipulation
- Zipper Generation
- May be unable to create space, being limited to manipulating only the already existing one.
- May require to be honed or amplified by specific objects.
- Distorting space can also distort the fabric of time since they both are interconnected, if the user doesn't use this power wisely, they can damage the space-time continuum.
- Cannot affect users of Spatiolock, Spatial-Temporal Lock, or Omnilock.
See Also: Space Master.
- Dimensional Formation: Shambhala (Akame ga Kill!)
- Sword of Actuation (Berserk)
- In The Presence Of Rain (雨御前) (Bungo Stray Dogs)
- Yamato (Devil May Cry Series)
- Space Gem/Space Stone (Marvel Comics)
- Op-Op/Ope Ope Fruit (One Piece)
- SCP-3728 - STOP. HAMMERTIME (SCP Foundation)
- Phantom Ruby (Sonic Mania and Sonic Forces)
- Chaos Emeralds (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Spatial Magic (Black Clover)
- Limitless (Jujutsu Kaisen)
- SCP-001 - Scantron's Proposal - The Foundation (SCP Foundation)