- Space Mutated Physiology
The user can undergo mutation to receive heightened abilities and mutated physiology through a spatial source that may cause the user to change drastically either physically, mentally or spiritually. The user may have received various powers over time depending on what kind of power changed them and the nature of spatial manipulation.
- Bio-Space Manipulation
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Space Energy Manipulation: Able to harness spatial energies.
- Spatial Empowerment: The user is provided with power through the utilization of spatial energies.
- Teleportation: The user may be capable of teleporting to various areas through manipulation of wormholes.
- Users are unable to return to being normal beings with certain features that stand out and may cause others to fear them.
- Mutation may be undone by Space-Time Restoration.
- Some mutations may have drawbacks or weaknesses.
- Mutations may strain the user.
- Much like physical ones, spatial mutations may bring harm as well as good.
- Some devices may negate the power of a user of spatial energies.
- Ganishka (Berserk); as World Spiral Tree
- Xolani/Folded Man (DC Comics)
- Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel (Marvel Cinematic Universe); via the Tesseract
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece); via Ope Ope no Mi
- Dimension twisters (Vampire Hunter D)