- Piercing Void
- Spatial Impaling/Penetration
The user can pierce through matter/energy by creating a "hole" in the space it occupies, ignoring every form of defense/resistance. Anything in the path of the stabbing attack is penetrated without physical resistance. Because of its nature, users attacks have extreme, potentially unlimited, reach.
Alternatively, user can teleport the weapon into a target, piercing them from inside.
- Absolute Piercing
- Dimension Shifting
- Partial Teleportation
- Physical Disruption
- Spatial Attacks
- Spatial Bullet Projection
- Spatial Manipulation
- Spatial Slicing
- May be blocked by space-based defenses.
- Spatial Immunity
- Kuroko Shirai (A Certain Magical Index)
- Awaki Musujime (A Certain Magical Index)
- Yuichi Hirose (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Lille Barro (Bleach)
- The One Being Sought (Code:Breaker)
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece)
- Akua Shuzen (Rosario + Vampire)