- Coordinate Symbiosis
- Space Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a universal force being, such as an embodiment of space, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of a coordinate area or even entities comprised of spatial force. The bond between entity and host can grant potent spatial abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Area Shifting
- Space Energy Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Spatial Mimicry
- The spatial entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- May be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful spatial entity may harm or even destroy the host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Reality Warping/Space-Time Manipulation/Spatiolock/Spatial-Temporal Lock could defeat the user.
- May only be able to control one aspect of space (dimensions, subspace, etc.).
- Vilgax (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien); via Diagon
- Kagerōza Inaba (Bleach)
- Ōko Yushima (Bleach)
- Vanilla/Cool Ice (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Cream
- Okuyasu Nijimura (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable); via The Hand
- Bruno Bucciarati (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Sticky Fingers
- Sale (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Kraft Work
- Johnny Joestar (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run); via Tusk ACT 3
- Kaecilius (Marvel Cinematic Universe/Doctor Strange)
- Zealots (Marvel Cinematic Universe/Doctor Strange)
- Kakashi Hatake (Naruto); via Obito Uchiha