- "Captain, There are no stars outside."
- "Well, that's partially accurate. Actually, there is no universe outside."
- ― Harry Kim and Q/Quinn (Star Trek Voyager)
- "Captain, I don't think we're on Pluto any longer. In fact, we may have left space as we know it."
- ― John Zoidberg (Futurama)
- Space Lock
- Spatial Lock
- Only covers space, so time-based powers can still affect the user.
- User may be still be subject to aging.
- May be permanently locked outside of space, rendering one to live in Non-Corporeal Form.
- Weak against Spatial Bypassing
- User can still be affected by Meta Space Manipulation
- Spirit of the Abyss (Andromeda)
- Midas (C)
- Tak (Desperation)
- The Great Worm Spirit (Earthworm Jim)
- Einstein (Farscape)
- Being of Light (Forgotten Realms)
- Lord Ao (Forgotten Realms)
- The Previous Cosmos'/The Ultimates (Marvel Comics)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- Ramirez (Skies of Arcadia)
- Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
- Hijiri Kasuga (Trinity Seven)
- Scáthach (TYPE-MOON)
- Natural Senkaimon (Bleach)
- Sacred World of the Kais (Dragon Ball)
- Nil (Final Fantasy Dimensions)
- Exit From Paradise (Final Fantasy Legend)
- Overspace (Marvel Comics)
- The Observatorium (Planescape)
- The Source (Planescape)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.