- 22:25, July 15, 2020 (diff | hist) N How can users pass through electricity but it bridges their molecules? on the Questions and Answers board
- 22:19, July 15, 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+121) . . N Talk:Intangibility/@comment-36970944-20200715221947 (Created page with "This is kinda contradictory. If the user can pass through electricity, how come electricity would bridge their molecules?") (top)
- 23:25, May 22, 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+41) . . N Talk:Genie Physiology/@comment-36970944-20200522232506 (Created page with "Shouldn't genies have Nigh Omnipotence? ") (top)
- 23:18, May 22, 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+353) . . N Talk:Genie Magic/@comment-38586756-20200402234759/@comment-36970944-20200522231823 (Created page with "Think about it, this is my theory. Since genies are supposed to be crazy powerful it would make sense for them to have anti-magic they can control. In my opinion, genies shoul...") (top)
- 01:20, April 30, 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+123) . . N Talk:Silah Physiology/@comment-36970944-20200430012047 (Created page with "I would appreciate knowing why they are capable of necromancy if the typical genie isn't. That makes no sense whatsoever. ") (top)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.