- Advanced Special Warfare
- Advanced Guerilla Warfare
- Advanced Irregular Warfare
- Intuitive Special Warfare
- Enhanced Special Operatons
- Enhanced Special Forces Skills
User is able to become almost superhumanly skilled in all forms of special operations included but not limited to, Counterterrorism, Guerilla Wafare, Direct Action, Counteinsurgency, Assassination, Close Target Reconnaissance, and many others. The ability to conduct these actions with such skill can either originate form advanced training, mental programming or even supernatural/superhuman powers. Also, when combined with high intellect and a high level of physical ability, the user can create completely new possibly unbeatable methods of special operations.
- Become skilled in multiple forms of black operations and by extension espionage.
- Obtain near-mythical level abilities in specialized combat training.
- Adapt to various tactics and techniques almost instantly.
- Martial Arts - At very high levels a user may be able to substitute weapons for unarmed combat skill i.e. instead of using assault rifles or handguns the user substitutes with Krav Maga, Escrima or any other martial art.
- Military Training
- Weapon Proficiency
- 1st Person Shooter Ability - The user is able to perform feats on par with those of 1st person shooter video game characters being able to run roughshod over his or her opponents.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Combat Perception
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Intuitive Aptitude
- One-Man Army- an advancement of this ability which can make the user truly devestating i.e. in real world terms become a one person JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) or UKSF (United Kingdom Special Forces).
- Battlefield Adaption
- Enhanced Combat
- War Manipulation
- Peak Human Combat
- Peak Human State
- Peak Human Intelligence
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Combat Perception
- Reactive Adaptation
- Could use control when learning a new combat skill.
- May require a certain level of exposure i.e. advanced training or combat manuals.
- If user does not have supehuman endurance, strength, or speed they are still vulnerable to human weaknesses.
- John Matrix (Commando)
- John Price (Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare)
- Soap Mactavish (Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare)
- TF 141 (Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare)
- Alex Mason (Call Of Duty: Black Ops)
- Jason Hudson (Call Of Duty: Black Ops)
- SOG (Call Of Duty: Black Ops)
- Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)
- Ghosts (Ghost Recon)
- Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
- Special Forces Unit FOXHOUND (Metal Gear)
- AFO Neptune/Wolfpack (Medal Of Honor 2010)
- Wolverines (Red Dawn)
- G.I. Joe Team (G.I. Joe)
- MACOs (Star Trek)
- Casey Ryback (Under Siege)
- John Rambo (Rambo)
- Jason Bourne (The Bourne Trilogy)
- Aaron Cross (The Bourne Legacy Film)
- 1st Special Actions Group (The Unit)
- Bryan Mills (Taken)