- Species Switching/Transformation
User can switch from one species to another, as well as shift from one species-based power to another. In some cases the users have inherent DNA of specific species which can be drastically different from one another and can easily shift from one to the next. The user can also become human to avoid notice, and then shift to another species in times of need.
- DNA Replication
- May gain more control over abilities that need higher concentration, being able to switch to a safer ability if hard to turn off.
- Might be several species and display those powers at the same time after learning how to master the skill.
- Can blend into any environment/group and avoid detection.
- Can gain the power of any species and use them to their advantage. For instance, a witch's Spell Casting and a werewolf's Lunar Empowerment.
- May lack the weakness or certain feats of the species that differs them.
- DNA Manipulation
- Genetic Form
- Hybrid Physiology
- Mode Switching
- Perfect Doppelgänger
- Power Mixture
- Species Manipulation
- Weakness Change
- Unlike hybrids, may display the traits of one species at a time only.
- May need to focus to change species, otherwise uncontrollable.
- Once the user is changed into another species, the powers and traits of the previous species are altered.
- Species-based weakness may be acquired as well.
- Omnitrix (Ben 10)
- Nemetrix (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- AntiTrix (Ben 10: Reboot)
- Ultimatrix (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Captains Bell/Multi-Tasking Organizer (Cat Planet Cuties)