The power to manipulate a target's species. Sub-power of Biological Manipulation.
- Species Control
The user can change and manipulate the species of a living being. They can change between a species within a same category of living things (like mammals, rodents, etc.) or they can change something to a species within another category (animals, plants, microbes, fungus, etc.).
- Biological Manipulation
- Conversion Manipulation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Morphogenetic Field Manipulation
- Species Detection
- Alien Manipulation
- Animal Manipulation
- Classification Manipulation
- Difference Manipulation
- Human Manipulation
- Mythic Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Parasite Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Wildness Manipulation
- May be limited to a specific certain kinds of animals.
- May be limited to a particular number of targets at any given time.
- May not work on intelligent/anthropomorphic animals.
- The user can only manipulate what species an animal or plant is is, not the animal or plant itself.
- Grodd (DC Animated Universe/Justice League Unlimited); via Genetic Reconfiguration Matrix
- Omnitrix (Ben 10)