The ability to possess continuously increasing speed. Not to be confused with Absolute Speed.
- Ever Increasing Speed
- Speed Infinity
User has speed that increases over time and training without limit to how fast they can become and can increase their speed for essentially forever. With training users can learn to control their pace to helps them in situations that require faster speed.
- Body Manipulation
- Body Supremacy
- Self Transcendence
- Speed Augmentation
- Motion Manipulation
- Velocity Empowerment
- Strength or other physical attributes may degrade or collapse over time due to the continuous increase of their speed in short periods of time.
- May need to commit a certain action or fulfill a certain condition for their speed to increase.
- Users may gain a level of speed to great that can cause catastrophe and/or boredom.
- May be weak against Downgrading.
- Users of the Speed Force (DC Comics)
- Wolfgang Schreiber (Dies Irae)
- Notorious B.I.G (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- Hermes (Marvel Comics); Olympian god of Speed