The ability to lend excess velocity and/or speed to objects or people, increasing their locomotion output to near infinite degrees. Opposite of Speed Theft.
- Momentum Dispensing/Channeling/Funneling/Share
- Speed Distribution/Lend/Giving
- Speed Force Contribution/Divvying/Imparting
Users can lend extra motion or momentum to items and organisms to increase their speed many times over. Such a skill enables the bolstering of whichever affected items' terminal velocity will be to the point they generate enough kinetic/friction force to punch through most anything they're up against.
- Acceleration Inducement
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed/Absolute Speed
- Molecular Acceleration
- Speed Augmentation
- Lending speed may limit ones own motion/momentum as a consequence.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Weak against Speed Theft & Motion Cancellation.
- User may harm themselves without Acceleration Defiance.
- May not be able to steal Absolute Speed.
- Speedsters (DC Comics)
- Barry Allen
- Wally West
- Gambit (Marvel Comics)