- "You dare use my own spells against me, Potter? It was I who invented them — I, the Half-Blood Prince!"
- ― Severus Snape (Harry Potter)
- Spell Constructing/Crafting/Improvisation/Writing
The user is capable of creating brand-new spells and using them, sometimes on the fly.
- Incorrect words or lack of knowledge may render the new spells dangerous to others and to the user.
- May take only magic users who possess great power or great understanding of magical forces to actually create their own spells.
- Can't create spells dealing with magic user isn't able to use.
See Also: Spell Construction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.