- Spell Invulnerability
The user is invulnerable to most, if not all, spells that are cast on them, granting them protection from potential harm.
Some spells may only affect the user once, after which they become immune to its effects.
- Curse Immunity
- Magic Adaptation
- Magic Immunity
- Magic Negation
- Power Immunity
- Spell Absorption
- Spell Casting
- May apply only to certain forms of magic.
- May apply only to direct magic attacks, leaving the user vulnerable to illusions or other magic that fool the senses.
- May be constantly active, unless the user can will it to be lifted.
- May be immune to all spells, including Healing.
- User may be immune to spells, but their surroundings can be altered to cause them harm.
- May require certain items to be immune to the spells.
- Terraspin (Ben 10)
- Vinceres (Charmed)
- The Seer (Charmed)
- Mal (Disney’s Descendants: Isle of the Lost); immune to the Dragon's Eye's sleeping curse
- Anna (Once Upon a Time)
- Elsa (Once Upon a Time); via Ingrid's ribbon
- Emma Swan (Once Upon a Time); via Ingrid's ribbon
- Ingrid, the Snow Queen (Once Upon a Time); via her ribbon
- Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard (Once Upon a Time)
- Prince Charming/David Nolan (Once Upon a Time)
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural); via the Mark of Cain
- Rumpelstiltskin (Winx Club)
- Amulet of Protection (Charmed)
- Mark of Cain (Supernatural)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.