- "No one knows, incidentally, why Australia's spiders are so extravagantly toxic; capturing small insects and injecting them with enough poison to drop a horse would appear to be the most literal case of overkill. Still, it does mean that everyone gives them lots of space."
- ― Bill Bryson, In a Sunburned Country
- "He thought about spiders, twisting thread into beautiful symmetry, taming chaos with ordered nets that greeted the dawn, hung with globes of dew that caught and held cores of sunlight, and tiny images of the world."
- ― Nina Kiriki Hoffman, The Thread That Binds the Bones (1993), Chapter 21.
Power to use the abilities of spiders. Variation of Arachnid Physiology.
- Spider Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into a spider, including orb-web spiders, wolf spiders, and jumping spiders, tarantulas, trapdoor spiders, funnel-web spiders, etc..
- Acid Generation
- Appendage Generation/Multiple Arms
- Bio-Electricity Manipulation
- Claw Retraction
- Contaminant Immunity
- Danger Intuition
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite/Stinger Protrusion
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Stealth
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Limb Regrowth
- Multiple Eyes
- Pheromone Generation
- Predator Instinct
- Silk Generation
- Trapping Intuition
- Venom Secretion
- Web Generation
- Mygalomorphae Physiology (tarantula, funnel webs, trapdoor spiders): Enhanced Bite, Decelerated Aging, Poison Generation, Burrowing
- Araneomorphae Physiology (orb-web spiders, wolf spiders, jumping spiders, etc.): Enhanced Leap, Enhanced Speed, Web Generation
- Argyroneta aquatica Physiology (Diving Bell Spider): Aquatic Respiration
- Dolomedes Physiology (Fishing Spiders): Water Walking
- Gasteracantha Physiology (Spiny orb-weaver): Dermal Armor, Spike Protrusion
- Heteropoda Physiology (Giant huntsman spider): Aquatic Adaptation, Plankton Physiology, Unnatural Size
- Maratus Volans Physiology (Peacock/Gliding spider): Enhanced Gliding
- Peucetia Viridans Physiology (Green Lynx Spider): Poison Spit
- Scytodidae Physiology (Spitting Spiders): Poisonous Web Spitting
- Salticidae Physiology (Jumping spiders): Enhanced Intelligence, Enhanced Leap, Enhanced Vision
- Sicariidae Physiology (Loxosceles and Sicarius): Necrosis Inducement
- Sinopoda scurion Physiology (Eyeless huntsman spider): Blindsight
Spiders are associated with a great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Destiny Manipulation/Destiny Weaving, Diligence Embodiment, Fear Inducement, Malefic Force Manipulation, Patience Embodiment, Pain Inducement, Trapping Intuition, Thread Manipulation, Trickster.